BULLETIN – MAY 22, 2019
CATPA COWMUNNICATOR – MAY 20, 2019
9AM START TIME
- There will be a potluck supper on Saturday following the show, so please bring your favorite food to share with the group. Plates and cutlery will be supplied.
- The show is scheduled to be outdoors at this time. We had a strong message at the last AGM that our members wanted more outdoor shows.
- The stall situation is as follows: Kurt has provided 18 additional outside stall and has 9 inside stalls. He is requesting that there be NO PANELS used. PLEASE REBOOK ALL STALLS ON email@example.com AND DISREGARD THE BOOKING ON EPENNER
- Don’t forget that both Junior and Senior Youth Classes have funding from our friend Charlie Young to purchase “Becker Buckles” for the year end and finals awards. These are very prestigious and beautiful so bring out your kids and grandkids to compete.
- We are hoping to have a concession but we will post this later in the week.
YOU BE THE JUDGE:
QUESTION FROM LAST EDITION: HERD HOLDERS ARE TO SPLIT PAIRS WHEN POSSIBLE? TRUE OR FALSE
FALSE: HERDHOLDERS ATTEMPTING TO DISTURB THE HERD – SPLITTING PAIRS OR BURYING UNUSED NUMBERS WILL BE CALLED FOR “UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT.”
QUESTION FOR THIS EDITION: JUDGES AND LINE OFFICIALS ARE ABLE TO COACH RIDERS OR TELL THEM WHAT NUMBERS RE LEFT.
TRUE OR FALSE
2019 Show Dates
March 16, 17 – The Bull Pen
April 20, 21 – The Bull Pen
May 25, 26 – Kurt Robson’s
June 15,16 – Oberlin Stables
July 20, 21- Kurt Robson’s
August 24, 25 Finals – Kurt Robson’s