CATPA COWMUNNICATOR – AUGUST 19, 2019
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AT 7pm, FRIDAY, AUGUST 23 IN THE STALL AREA OF THE ROBSON ARENA.
- Please bring chairs.
- Minutes for the 2018 AGM will be sent to members in a separate email.
- Start time for both days will be 9AM
- Kurt is allowing us to use our own paneling if we keep the panels along the existing fence line. He very much appreciated us parking in a parallel fashion last time and would like us to do the same again.
- We will have a pot luck on Saturday night.
- There will be a sign-up sheet in the office for the banquet on September 7th. There is no cost for members and guests but we must know how many will be coming for the caterers.
- ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AT THIS TIME. THIS IS A CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS YEARS.
- Don’t forget the CALCUTTA for the top ten teams, held just prior to the finals. A great way to make your fortune!
- The open final has been increased to $7000 added and the limited open is now $1500.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
CATPA COWMUNNICATOR – July 16, 2019
START TIME : 9 AM
* Kurt has agreed that our members can use their own panels with the following conditions:
* We must back onto the fence line with the panels. This is to leave maximum area for parking for all penners. The ground is very wet and we cannot use the middle ground for paneling. Anyone who does not panel along the fence line will be asked to move their panels.
* We agree to pay $30 for the weekend per horse for our own paneling, the same as the stalls that are provided.
* When parking trailers, please do not make a circle, but rather park the trailers in a parallel fashion to make maximum use of the parking area. The weather has impacted the parking area.
· THERE IS NOT A CONCESSION FOR THIS SHOW, SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
· Enter the grounds off of the service road above the parking area. Please do not drive through the yard of the ranch.
· There is also a Chinook show at Robson’s the following weekend (July 27 and 28). CATPA members do not have to buy a Chinook membership to attend this show.
· The AGM will be held on Friday, August 23rd at Robson Ranch. This is the evening prior to our finals show. The agenda will be out prior to the meeting and if you have any items you would like to have added to the agenda, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Our banquet and awards dinner will be held on September 7th at the Mountainview Hall, east of the Didsbury overpass. More information will follow.
· If the weather is inclement, the show will be held inside at Robson’s. The decision will be made on Thursday regarding this.
BULLETIN – JUNE 11, 2019
2019 Show Dates
March 16, 17 – The Bull Pen
April 20, 21 – The Bull Pen
May 25, 26 – Kurt Robson’s
June 15,16 – Oberlin Stables
July 20, 21- Kurt Robson’s
August 24, 25 Finals – Kurt Robson’s